Every reasonable person must have plans for his life, because a life without plans is senseless.
Our God Himself has plans for us:
« I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. »(Jeremiah 29:11)
As God has good plans for us, we too should have good plans for ourselves and for ours (our families, our children, our brothers and sisters, etc.).
So what are your plans for yourself and yours for the year 2023?
Sit down today and make good plans for the year 2023.
Lord our God, we rejoice that your plans for us are plans to prosper us and we ask you to help us to make good plans for the year 2023 for ourselves and for ours.
It is in the precious name of your son Jesus Christ that we pray.
THE LION OF JUDAH MISSION IN THE WORLD©
☎: +250 730 900 900
- WHO WAS THE FIRST TO BELIEVE IN THE RESURRECTION ?
- THE WORD OF GOD OR MIRACLES ?
- LET'S FIND AND USE GOOD WORDS TO RESPOND TO OTHERS.
- LET US BE HUMBLE.
- LET US RECOGNIZE GOD IN ANY MAN, FRIEND OR FOE.
- WE ARE AT WAR !
- WOE TO THOSE WHO RUN AFTER STRONG DRINKS.
- THE GIFTS THAT DO NOT PLEASE GOD
- LIVING IN PEACE WITH MEN AND WITH GOD.
- ARE OUR WAYS APPROVED BY GOD ?