The world uses force to possess the earth, but Jesus teaches us that it is won by meekness.
« Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. »(Matthew 5:5)
The meek know how to renounce the advantages and joys of this world, to endure the violence, injustices and hatred of this world and to abandon themselves to the will of God.
Those who can naturally lead a good life.
Jesus promises them to inherit the earth.
The earth that Jesus promises them is (in the spiritual sense) the home above, the kingdom of God.
However, although this promise must not be fulfilled in its fullness until the last day, it is fulfilled here on earth in the sense that « all things work for the good of those who love God »(Romans 8.28) and that « all things are theirs »(1 Corinthians 3:21).
Let’s be meek.
Our Father who art in heaven, grant us to be meek.
It is in the precious name of your son Jesus Christ that we pray, Amen.
THE LION OF JUDAH MINISTRY IN THE WORLD©
☎: +250 730 900 900
- THE DEVIL, OUR COMMON ENEMY WITH GOD
- CHRIST IS WITH US IN THE TRIBULATIONS !
- THE GOOD IS IN US !
- WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE YEAR 2023 ?
- WHO WAS THE FIRST TO BELIEVE IN THE RESURRECTION ?
- THE WORD OF GOD OR MIRACLES ?
- LET'S FIND AND USE GOOD WORDS TO RESPOND TO OTHERS.
- LET US RECOGNIZE GOD IN ANY MAN, FRIEND OR FOE.
- WE ARE AT WAR !
- JAMAIS AU DESSUS DE NOS FORCES