Our God himself being the ultimate Good, the source of all good, He has put in us the good for us to use for his glory.
May the good which is in us not be blamed!
The good in us is God Himself in us. This is why the apostle Paul wrote to the Romans saying:
« Let not then your good be evil spoken of. »(Romans 14:16)
The liberty that we enjoy as Christians is precious, but let us beware that our conduct does not give us the unfortunate reputation of acting according to a carnal liberty.
Lord our God, give us the wisdom and the strength to keep, protect and use, according to your will, the good that You have put in us.
It is in the precious name of your son Jesus Christ that we pray.
THE LION OF JUDAH MISSION IN THE WORLD ©
☎: + 250 730 900 900
KIGALI – RWANDA
- MAY THE OPPOSITE HAPPENS !
- WHO TO ASSOCIATE WITH?
- WORDS CHANGE LIVES
- GOD WATCH ON ALL!
- WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE YEAR 2023 ?
- WHO WAS THE FIRST TO BELIEVE IN THE RESURRECTION ?
- THE WORD OF GOD OR MIRACLES ?
- LET'S FIND AND USE GOOD WORDS TO RESPOND TO OTHERS.
- LET US BE HUMBLE.
- LET US RECOGNIZE GOD IN ANY MAN, FRIEND OR FOE.